Your repayment options
If you want to pay as small installments as possible, then choose the repayment based on the minimum rate. Your rate is calculated each month, always from the current amount, but never falls below 5% of the outstanding amout or € 20.
You can decide for yourself the amount of your monthly rate and the day when the rate is debited from your account. Of course, you have the possibility to change the selected instalment rate at any time and always pay additional amounts.
If you would like to pay a portion of the outstanding amount in addition to the monthly rate, you can do so at any time. A fee does not apply. You do not need to inform cashpresso in advance about the partial payment.
Rates and terms
You can find a complete overview of the cashpresso rates and terms here.
|Credit line||€ 1,500 for withdrawals to a bank account|
|cashpresso account||free of charge|
|Fixed costs or fees||none|
|Terms of contract||unlimited|
|Nominal interest||13.99% p.A.|
Open your cashpresso account within 10 minutes
Open your account
You only need to confirm your email address and provide top-of-your-head personal data.
Short video call
Proof your identity by holding your ID towards the camera and sign your contract electronically.
Access your money
Transfer how much money you need immediately after the video call to any SEPA-account.
Security comes first
- Money transfers confirmed by TAN
- Every money transfer must be confirmed by entering a TAN. This TAN is sent to your mobile phone via text message and is only valid for 5 minutes.
- Fingerprint log in
- If your smartphone includes a fingerprint sensor you can use it to log in into your cashpresso account. If not, you log in entering your email address and password.
- Automatic log out
- cashpresso is not only focused on usability but also on security. If you are inactive for 5 minutes our app as well as our online portal will ask you to log in again.
- Updating important information
- If you are changing important contact details like email or phone number you’ll be informed immediately – if it wasn’t you who did the changes, you can block your account within one click.